These reliable wire strippers from Klein Tools are made for and used by professionals in the electrical and data trades. The Klein 11046 can cut and strip solid wire 16-28 AWG.
The Klein 11046 Wire Stripper is Lightweight and Rugged
They are lightweight but rugged because they are made with hardened steel and finished with black-oxide that resists corrosion. The precision ground stripping holes easily strips away wire insulating jackets leaving un-scarred wire. The 11046 Klein wire strippers are also easy to use with the spring loaded grip, comfortable handles, and easy to read markings. With their narrow nose, they were also designed to cut and strip electrical wire in confined and narrow spaces.
When you buy these Klein 11046 wire strippers, you not only get a great tool, you will also get an electrician's best friend!
Klein 11046 Specifications:
- Compact, lightweight wire-stripping and cutting tool.
- Narrow nose fits into tight places.
- Hardened steel with precision ground stripping holes.
- Do not use for cutting steel wire or bolts.
- Spring-loaded action for self-opening.
- Precision-ground stripping holes for easy removal of insulation.
- Easy-to-read wire gauge markings on both sides for stripping in either direction.
- Black-oxide finish resists corrosion.
- Color-coded handles: red indicates stranded wire, yellow indicates solid wire.
- Textured handles provide a firm, comfortable grip.
- Wire looping and bending holes.
- Item # 11046
Jack -- Del City, OK
As advertised and great price [3/10/2015]
cruze -- Santa Fe, NM
Accurate sharp and does the job it needs to quickly cleanly and efficient. I love how easily it can be gripped the handle is thick and comfortable [2/7/2015]