Test and measure cable with the latest technology. Time Domain Reflectometry Spread Spectrum (TDR-SS) Technology provides accuracy up to +/- 1% and +/-3 Ft. by eliminating interference when measuring cable. TDR-SS technology broadens TDR environments by operating in Safety Extra Low Voltage (SELV) rated environments as defined by IEC. (SELV is 60 volts DC or Peak AC -- 45 volts RMS).
- Measure cable length up to 3,000 ft. (914 m) including voice, data, video, doorbell, siamese, lamp-wire and NM cables.
- Determine if cable run is broken or damaged.
- Ensure compliance and identify cable runs outside specification.
- The Tone Generator traces and identifies cables.
- Four tone cadences available. (Requires analog tone probe - VDV526-054 or VDV500-060 -- both sold separately.)
- Measure cable remaining in box or on a reel.
- Simplify cable estimating and bill jobs more accurately.
- Includes custom designed polyester carrying case.
- Height: 6.8" (173 mm); Width: 3.15" (80 mm); Depth: 1.3" (33 mm)
- BNC to F-Connector adapter
- F-Connector adapter
- Insulated push-on F-Connector to alligator clips
- Insulated BNC Connector to alligator clips
- Insulated push-on F-Connector to RJ45 modular plug.
- Carrying Case