The Scout® Pro 2 LT Tester and Remote Kit is a versatile voice/data/video cable tester that locates and tests coax, data and telephone cables. The Test-n-Map Remote saves time by testing, mapping and identifying a location in a single step! In addition, you can measure cable runs, cable left in a box as well as bill jobs more accurately. With this kit, you can ensure fast and accurate cable installations each time.
- Tests voice (RJ11/12), data (RJ45) and video (F-connector) coax connections
- The self-storing Test-n-Map Remote (#1) tests, maps and IDs a cable run in a single step!
- Utilize the 19 LanMap and CoaxMap Location Remotes to identify cable runs
- Test for open, short, miswire or split-pair faults
- Measure cable length up to 2,000 ft. (610 m)
- Trace cables, wire pairs and individual conductor wires with the Tone Generator (functionality requires an analog tone tracing probe not included)
- Other features include: voltage warning, shield detection, auto power off, low battery indicator and a self-storing remote
- Carrying Case has custom-designed compartments to hold tester and accessories securely
Kit includes: 1 Scout® Pro 2 Tester, a self-storing Test-n-Map Remote #1, 1 LanMap Kit with 19 RJ45 Location Remotes, 1 CoaxMap Kit with 19 F-connector Location Remotes, 1 coax barrel F adapter, 1 carrying case, manual and 9V battery
View Detailed Product Info
Private -- Montreal, Canada
Very effective in it's task, for a great price honestly. The LT model has the cable measurement included, which saves a lot of trouble when figuring out where cables go in the wall!
Great buy! [4/9/2017]