Klein's RT210 Features
- Conforms to UL Std 1436
- Certified to CSA Std C22.2 #160
- Built to withstand a 6.6 ft. drop
- Operating temp: 32°F to 140°F
- Works on GFI outlets
- Confirms operation of the ground fault
- Nominal Voltage: 110/125V AC at 50/60Hz in 3-wire outlet
- Depth: 1-5/8"
- Drop Protection: 6.6 ft.
- Height: 2-7/8"
- Voltage Range: 110/125V AC at 50/60Hz in. 3-Wire Outlet
- Weight: 1.97 oz.
- Width: 1-7/8"
Since 1857, Klein Tools has been an industry leader in manufacturing tools. Family-owned for over six generations, Klein Tools has developed a strong reputation for providing hand tools that deliver in precision and performance for even the most active professionals.
Hurry up and buy this Klein Tools RT210 GFCI Receptacle Tester now!