The Klein Tools IR2000A is a durable 12:1 Dual Laser Infrared Thermometer that measures the temperature of transformers, motors, compressors, ducts, electrical circuits, valves, vents, etc. The dual laser feature provides a more confident indication of the circumference of measurement than a single laser gun. In addition, drop protection of up to 6.6ft makes the 12:1 Dual Laser Infrared Thermometer a tough, reliable meter for the job site.
The Infrared Thermometer features include dual laser targeting¸ tight distance-to-spot ratio, a wide temperature measurement range, auto temperature scan, two meter (6.6 ft.) drop protection, Fahrenheit or Celsius readings, a K-type thermocouple, backlit display, work light, auto power off, and several sampling modes to make the best possible measurements.
Features of the Klein Dual Later Thermometer:
- Dual lasers for specific measurement areas.
- Tight (12:1) distance-to-spot ratio for accurate target area temperature measurements.
- Max / Min /Average / Differential.
- Includes a temperature °F/°C button.
- Other features include a high/low alarm and auto power off after 60 seconds of non-use.
- Has both a backlit display and worklight.
- Accessories included: case, K-type thermocouple and batteries.
- CE and RoHS certified.
- Drop protection: 6.6 feet (2 m).
- Optional Accessories:
- K-type Thermocouple (Cat. No. 69413)
Specifications of the R2000A:
- Features a wide temperature measurement range: -76° to 1022°F (-60° to 550°C).
- K-type thermocouple range: -83.2° to 2552°F (-64° to 1400°C).
- Emissivity: .10 to 1.
- Batteries:2 AAA alkaline batteries included
- Height:6.76'' (172 mm)
- Width:4.7'' (119 mm)
- Thickness:1.87'' (47 mm)