If your heart sinks every time you hopelessly stare at a panel of circuit breakers that are not labeled, the Klein ET300 may revive you. This is the perfect example of a tool that does just one thing and does it really well; trace circuit breakers. It's as simple as plugging the tester into a receptacle and waving the wireless meter over a circuit panel located up to 1000 feet to way. A visual and audible alert will accurately identify which breaker is connected to the outlet with the tester plugged into it.
The ET300 is Simple & Effective at Identifying Breakers
Frequently working on tracking 120 Volt outlets and their corresponding circuit breakers is simple and fast with the Klein Digital circuit breaker finder. This can save you hundreds of hours by eliminating the tedious process of shutting off one breaker at a time and running all over trying to see what it turned off. The LED display clearly indicates the target circuit breaker with flashing arrows. The receiver is powered by a 9V battery and an auto power off option helps to extend battery life if you accidentally leave it on.
Pro Tip: Make sure you take a look at the included instructions because you need to pass the receiver over the panel two times for accurate results.
Pick up the Klein ET300 today and start saving time & money when identifying circuits!
Instructions to Operate the Circuit Breaker Finder
- Identify the wall outlet or fixture for which the breaker must be determined.
- Safely check that the outlet or fixture is live.
- Plug in the transmitter. Its LED will light if it is receiving power.
- Move to the breaker panel with the receiver.
- Turn on the receiver by pressing, but not holding, the power button. You will hear a beep and see its LED lit.
- Position the receiver perpendicularly on the breakers in the panel with the power button pointing up.
- Slowly scan all breakers in the panel once. Ignore any beeps or indications, as the receiver is learning the panel.
- Scan all breakers a second time. This time, the receiver will beep and illuminate the green arrow only at the correct breaker.
- Power off the receiver by pressing and holding the power button. Return to the outlet or fixture and remove the transmitter.
Specifications of the Klein Tools ET300
- Quickly, accurately, and automatically find the corresponding circuit breaker of any 120V standard outlet.
- Flashing arrow indicator for easy identification.
- Strong transmitter reaches distances up to 1,000 feet.
- 90 - 120V operation.
- Transmitter measures 1.9" x 1.2" x 2.8"
- Receiver measures 2" x 0.9" x 6"
- Microprocessor controlled for more reliable identification.
- Auto power-off feature saves battery life.
View Detailed Product Info
Ronny -- Clermont, QC
Really easy to use this circuit finder! Klein tools quality at low price! [7/7/2014]