Whether you are on the job or on the go, make sure you take this Klein Tools CL210 400A AC Auto-Ranging Digital Clamp Meter for a proper electrical testing. This multi-meter is easy to carry around while still providing you with the quality and proper readings you need.
Klein's CL210 Features
- Clamp measures AC current
- Test leads measure AC/DC voltage, resistance and continuity
- Thermocouple probe measures temperature
- Safety rating is CAT III 600V, Class 2, Double insulation
- Meets requirements for use in basic and controlled electromagnetic environments like residential, office and light-industrial locations
- Built to withstand a 3.3 ft. (1m) drop
- Includes carrying pouch, low battery indicator and has an easily accessible battery compartment
- Operating temp: 32°F to 122°F (0°C to 50°C)
- Operating altitude to 6,562 ft (2,000 m)
Audible Continuity: Yes
Dimensions: 8.7'' x 3.02'' x 1.61''
Drop Protection: 3.3 ft. (1 m)
Jaw Size: 1.125'' (28.575 mm)
Temperature Range: -40° - 1832°F (-40° - 1000°C)
Since 1857, Klein Tools has been an industry leader in manufacturing tools. Family-owned for over six generations, Klein Tools has developed a strong reputation for providing hand tools that deliver in precision and performance for even the most active professionals.
What are you waiting for? Order this Klein Tools CL210 400A Ac Aut0-Ranging Digital Clamp Meter today!