If you install or maintain data cabling, SignalTEK CT® allows you to generate PDF test reports that prove installed links run at Gigabit Ethernet transmission rates.
For installers, this means having a cost-effective way to demonstrate that the copper cabling was installed correctly and is capable of supporting Ethernet applications. By proving real world performance, SignalTEK® CT confirms a professional job - reducing the risk of call backs. SignalTEK® CT also gives network owners the assurance that installed cabling will support bandwidth hungry services like VoIP, IP CCTV and video streaming following moves, adds and changes.
SignalTEK CT automatically generates test reports in PDF or CSV format. Use the free IDEAL AnyWARE™ app from IDEAL Networks to view / send data cable and network test reports to colleagues and clients anywhere.
The hassle of connecting to local Wi-Fi is eliminated to provide a superior user experience, because the IDEAL tester serves as Wi-Fi hotspot.
The IDEAL AnyWARE app is supported by SignalTEK CT and SignalTEK NT.
The Ideal R156004 Includes the Following
- 1 x SignalTEK CT display unit
- 1 x SignalTEK CT remote unit
- 2 x Power module (rechargeable)
- 2 x Power supply with EU/UK/US adaptors
- 2 x Patch cables - 30cm
- Cat 5e STP
- 1 x USB Wi-Fi adapter
- 1 x Quick reference guide (English)
- 1 x Carrying case.
Features of the SignalTEK CT
- Gigabit performance testing on passive cabling and active networks
- Generates test reports to IEEE 802.3ab standards
- Simulates VoIP/CCTV/Web/IP video network traffic
- Displays MAC address and port ID of connected switch w/CDP/LLDP
- Detect presence of PoE and measures voltage of each pair
- Advanced PoE/PoE+ load testing ensures networks can deliver at least 8/16 watts to PoE/PoE+ devices
- Full Gigabit bi-directional load testing through hubs and switches
- RJ45 and SFP fiber optic ports
- Simulate network traffic generated by new IP devices to confirm network capacity before adding new devices, such as VOIP or CCTV
- Verify connection speed up to 1000 Mb/s
- Ping and trace route tests
- Verify LAN connectivity and Internet access on IPv4 and IPv6 networks
- Locate wiremap faults more quickly and accurately by testing every pin and pair
- Detect split pairs and identify distance to fault
- Testing complies w/IEEE 802.3ab gigabit Ethernet standard
- Field replaceable RJ45 contacts eliminate downtime from worn or damaged connectors