Properly measure the ground resistance in any setting you find yourself in by purchasing this 61-920 Ground Resistance Clamp Meter from Ideal. Coming with a much larger clamp than normal, this clamp meter is self powered while still providing the correct readings that are essential for your job at hand.
Ideal 61-920 Features
- Compact, Lightweight Design
- Self Powered
- Larger, 1.25" Clamp
- Consumes Less Power than Other Meters
- Automatically Powers Off
- Comes with Essential Carrying Case
- Includes Calibration Loop
Ideal's 61-920 clamp meter is a digital clamp-on ground resistance tester. Manufactures with a compact, lightweight design, the meter is self powered, consuming much less power overall than other meters.
With the help of its larger, 1.25" clamp, the meter measures ground resistance simply by clamping around the ground conductor, ground rod or equipment ground conductor. It also can measure an AC leakage current up to 30 amps. The meter also features data hold and data storage, coming with room to save up to 99 measurements in total. Ideal also makes sure to include a calibration loop and carrying case for your convenience.
- Cat III - 300V
- Ground Resistance (0.1 to 1200)
- Ground Leakage Current to 30A
- Ground Continuity Loop Test
- Audible Alarm
- Data Storage
- Data Hold
- Resistance Accuracy: 1.5%
- Leakage Current Accuracy: 2.0%
- Auto Ranging
- Saves up to 99 Measurements
Go ahead and buy this Ideal 61-920 Ground Resistance Clamp Meter now!