The Greenlee CMI-200 Clamp-on Ammeter is a hand-held testing device with the ability to measure AC/DC voltage, AC/DC current, frequency and resistance. The meter will produce a 1 mV/A output when measuring AC and DC current. The also can test diodes and verify continuity.
The Greenlee CMI-200 is a True RMS Meter
The true RMS reading method of the CMI-200 uses internal circuitry to read the true RMS value. This method is accurate whether the input signal is a pure sine wave, a square wave, sawtooth, half wave or signal with harmonics. The ability to read true RMS provides you with much more measurement versatility.
The Greenlee CMI-200 Clamp Meter Features:
- True RMS for accurate measurement when harmonics are present
- High capacity 2500A DC, 2100A AC amperage measurement
- 600V AC/DC voltage, frequency, and resistance measurements for maximum versatility
- Peak hold, min-max, relative offset and analog bar graphto help monitor power changes
- Produces 1mV per amp output to allow use as a remote transducer, linked to a multimeter or oscilloscope
- Auto power off for longer battery life
- Accessories included: (1) 9V battery, test leads, carrying case