Designed with your on-the-job needs in mind, the new Fluke 62 MAX Plus non-contact infrared (IR) thermometer allows you to instantly measure equipment temperatures in hard-to-reach or hazardous areas. Small in size, extremely accurate and very easy to use, this infrared thermometer is also IP54 rated for dust and water resistance. The precise yet rugged build of the 62 Max is tough enough to take a 3-meter drop.
Key Benefits of the 62 Max Plus
- Dual lasers: The 62 MAX+ has dual rotating lasers to help you identify area to be measured. The measurement area is the spot between the dots.
- Dust and water-resistant: IP54 rated for dust and water resistance.
- Large backlit screen makes data easier to read, even in dark areas.
- Rugged: 3-meter (9.8-foot) drop tested.
- Ergonomically designed: Completely redesigned for a more natural hand fit.
- Small and lightweight
- Clips to your tool belt or belt loop or easily fits into your tool box.
- Distance to spot: Precise laser technology makes for more accurate and repeatable measurements.
- Min/Max/Avg/Dif: Displays the minimum, maximum or average temperature, or the difference between two measurements.
- Alarm: Hi and Lo alarms for rapid display of measurements outside the limits.
- Power:The 62 MAX is powered by a single, standard AA battery.