Designed with your on-the-job needs in mind, the new Fluke 62 MAX non-contact infrared (IR) thermometer allows you to instantly measure equipment temperatures in hard-to-reach or hazardous areas. Small in size, extremely accurate and very easy to use, this infrared thermometer is also IP54 rated for dust and water resistance. The precise yet rugged build of the 62 Max is tough enough to take a 3-meter drop.
Use the Fluke 62 Max to Instantly Measure Equipment Temperatures in Hard-to-Reach Areas
Overheating is often the first indication of a potential problem with equipment and machinery. With the Fluke 62 Max you can instantly get a temperature reading and determine where an issue may be; whether it is an electrical panel hot spot, an overheating motor or an inefficient HVAC system.
Buy the Fluke 62 Max and get precise laser technology for more accurate and repeatable measurements!
Key Benefits of the 62 Max
- Temperature Range: -30 °C to 500 °C (-22 °F to 932 °F)
- Dust and water-resistant: IP54 rated for dust and water resistance.
- Large backlit screen makes data easier to read, even in dark areas.
- Rugged: 3-meter (9.8-foot) drop tested.
- Ergonomically designed: Completely redesigned for a more natural hand fit.
- Small and lightweight
- Clips to your tool belt or belt loop or easily fits into your tool box.
- Distance to spot: Precise laser technology makes for more accurate and repeatable measurements.
- Min/Max/Avg/Dif: Displays the minimum, maximum or average temperature, or the difference between two measurements.
- Alarm: Hi and Lo alarms for rapid display of measurements outside the limits.
- Power:The 62 MAX is powered by a single, standard AA battery.