We offer this 8-way coax cable mapper designed for satellite, broadband, CATV and CCTV installers. This hand held device will locate and identify installed wires and test multi-run coax systems terminated with F-connectors. Use this cable mapper to put a tone signal on a coax cable. Eight color-coded terminators allow you to test and identify 8 cables with a single trip to the distribution panel.
- Auto Power Off: 12 seconds after Pass/Fail results
- 30 minutes in "Tone" mode
- Maximum cable length for testing: 3,000 ft.
- Maximum DC cable resistance: 100 ohms
- Dimensions: 3-1/4" x 2" x 1-1/4"
- Weight: 4 oz (with battery)