The Wireless Display Tester is specifically designed to aid the installer and troubleshooter in the analyzing and testing of residential and small/medium business (SMB) Wireless Networks. This ruggedized, handheld device is designed to operate in stand-alone mode and does not require connection to an Access Point (AP). It also allows the installer to easily identify the best signal strength for wireless devices.
Steren BL-526-106 Wireless Display Tester Features
- IEEE802.11a/b/g/n/ac dual-band radio with virtual-simultaneous dual-band operation.
- Support for both 2.4x GHz and 5.0x GHz scanning on devices with dual-band Wi-Fi.
- Site Survey - displays each AP’s beacon signal strength and channel, indicating how Wi-Fi channels in the 2.4x GHz ISM band overlap with one another.
- Lists all wireless AP’s Wi-Fi environments, along with their SSID, MAC address, frequency, channel, beacon signal strength (-dBm) and security configuration such as WPA or WPA2.
- Provides channels rating with ACI (Adjacent Channel Interference), CCC (Co-Channel Contention), dBm, and SRN (Signal-to-Noise) value for comprehensive rating channels.
- Indicates good strong signal without interference with Bad, Fair, Good status for AP (Access Point) Signal Strength.
- Built-in speaker to indicate good signal without interference.
- Built-in Rechargeable Lithium-Ion battery.
- OTA Firmware (FW) for future upgrade, or manual upgrade via Micro USB port.
Steren's Wireless Display Tester helps the installer decide which channel to use, detect strong/weak wireless signals, and determine interference levels in the area. Identification of location for a “signal booster” and mesh add-ons is yet another application that this device will assist with.
Steren BL-526-106 Wireless Display Tester Specifications
- Battery: Lithium-Ion
- Charging Port: Drop Proof and Water Resistant
- Dimensions: 145 x 75 x 26 mm
- Included Items: Main Units, AC / USB Adapter, Manual
- Internal High Gain Antenna: 800*480
- Maximum Temperature Operating: -10 Degrees C to 5 Degrees C
- Maximum Temperature Storage: -20 Degrees C to 60 Degrees C
- Power Consumption: 5 Watts
- Relative Humidity Operating: 20% to 907 RH Non-Condensing
- Relative Humidity Storage: 20% to 90% RH Non-Condensing
Order the Steren BL-526-106 Wireless Display Tester today!