The CST-21000-R is for those who prefer the ratcheting mechanism over the non-ratcheting CST-21000. It is designed as a combination tool that cores dielectric foam, bevels the aluminum sheath and strips the polyethylene jacket of the trunk and distribution cable by hand or drill application.
- Combination tool cores and strips in one fast and precise operation
- Spiral-fluted, heat-treated steel coring bit
- Rugged, durable, all-metal construction
- Color coded cable guide sleeves for easy cable size identification
- Manual or drill operation
- Heat treated sheath cutting blade produces a smooth beveled edge and can be replaced without the expense of replacing the entire coring bit
View Detailed Product Info