ACS/ACS- K Armored Cable Slitter
- Professional-grade tool ideal for slitting the corrugated copper, steel or aluminum armor layer on Fiber Feeder, Central Tube, Stranded Loose Tube fiber optic cables and other armored cables
- Versatile design allows jacket or shield slitting on non-fiber optic cables as well
- Tool slits outer polyethylene jacket and armor in one operation
– Performs longitudinal slitting and circumferential (ringing) for end stripping
– Blade rotates 90 degrees by activating blade lever, allowing easy mid-span preparation (ringing and slitting)
- ACS is adjustable from 0.315 in. (8 mm) to 1.125 in. (28.6 mm) cable O.D.
- Adjustable blade depth to 5.5 mm maximum to accommodate different cable jackets
- Cable guide wheel provides cable stability and allows for easier tool movement along the cable
- Rugged anodized aluminum and steel construction
- Cable guide wheel for smaller cable sizes can be ordered separately
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Height: 5 in (127 mm)
- Weight: 10 oz (284 g)
View Detailed Product Info