With the Cablematic QCST-750T Coring and Stripping Tool, you can accurately strip the jacket, core out the dielectric, strip and bevel the aluminum sheath, all in one! The QCST-750T conveniently attaches the jacket stripper body (QJST) to the main body of the coring and stripping tool by means of a "quick-change" rotating body ring. Use this trunk tool on CommScope P3 and Times Fiber T10 cables.
- Jacket stripping body (QJST), when used separately to remove the jacket on flooded cable, is uniquely designed to automatically provide 3.50 inch (88.9mm) of jacket removal when rotated to the end of the body
- Jacket stripper body and coring / stripping tool guide sleeve are all color coded for easy cable identification
- Pre-set jacket blade assures no scoring or nicking of aluminum sheath
- Chamfered strip stop is factory installed
- Rugged, durable, all-metal construction
- Heat treated sheath cutting blade produces a smooth beveled edge and can be replaced without the expense of replacing the entire coring bit
- Spiral-fluted, heat treated steel bit
- Use of CC-100 or CC-200 Center Conductor Cleaner/Scraper removes residual dielectric which remains on the conductor after coring and stripping
- 1" (25.4 mm) stop for 412-750 tools and a 1-1/16" (27 mm) stop for 840-1160 tools
- Ratchet "T" handle and a separate 3/8 inch (9.5mm) drill adapter
- Cable Type: 750
- Body Color: Green
- Length: 8.1 in.
- Weight: 1 lb 4 oz.
- Made in the U.S.A
View Detailed Product Info