Our 2 post steel racks are constructed of corrosion resistant, powder-coated steel and hold standard 19-inch EIA equipment. These relay racks contain RU markings for fast mounting and offer a variety of features that are perfect for your individual environment.
Our 2 post steel racks feature a depth of 23.625 inches (600 mm) and a width of 23.625 inches (600 mm).
- 42U - 78.75 inches (2,000 mm)
- 47U - 87.50 inches (2,223 mm)
- Fully assembled in less than 30 minutes
- Pre-drilled for floor mounting but also includes 4 adjustable leveling feet
- RU markings for faster equipment mounting
- Ships in an economical flat pack container for ultimate protection and reduced shipping cost
- Supports 19-inch EIA equipment
- Both threaded and cage hole mounting profiles
- Construction: 14 gauge cold rolled steel with powder coated finish
- Static loading Capacity: 550 lbs.
- Compliance: ANSI/EIA RS-310D, IEC60297-2
- DIN41194; Part 1, DIN41494; Part 7