Introducing the new MSAT 16, an exciting new solution designed to easily size and access fibers in buffer tubes ranging from 1 to 3 mm diameters in mid-span applications.
Miller MSAT 16 Mid-Span Fiber Access Tool Features
- Safe, compact & ergonomic design fits comfortably in hand for easy operation without risk of injury.
- 16 unique diameter settings accommodate loose tubes ranging from 1 mm to 3 mm.
- Convenient built-in sizing channels quickly determine the proper setting for a wide variety of loose tube cables.
- Patent-pending design features a self-aligning, easy-to-load buffer tube channel that supports & guides the tube through precision shaving operation.
- Rugged polymer construction is lightweight & durable.
- The spring-loaded design eliminates the need to lock or clamp tool while in use.
- Fixed stainless steel blades require no adjustments and replace easily
Miller MSAT 16 Mid-Span Access Tool Specifications
- Buffer Tube Diameter: 0.039" - 0.118"
- Dimensions: 1.875" x 2.75" x 2.25"
- Material: Impact-Resistant Polymer
Order the Miller MSAT 16 Mid-Span Fiber Access Tool today!
MSAT® 16 Mid-Span Access Tool