The Master Lock 1175D is a resettable combination padlock that will hold up in an industrial and commercial application. The solid brass body offers corrosion resistance and can withstand harsh environments. To help prevent dust from jamming the combination dials, a rubber dust cover clips over the bottom of the lock.
The Master Lock 1175D is Tough
To keep your property secure, the 3/8" diameter, octagon shaped shackle is made from boron-carbide and provides extra resistance from cutting. The 2-1/4" wide brass body has superior corrosion resistance and can stand up to harsh treatment. Master Lock created the 1175D with a deadlocking mechanism that helps to protect against prying, shimming and rap attacks. With over 10,000 possible combinations from the 4 digits, you can set and reset the code to whatever you like and no special reset tool is needed.
Secure your properties by purchasing the Master Lock 1175D!
Our Customers Often Use the ProSeries for the Following Applications:
- Utility Meters, Substations & Cable Boxes
- Construction Sites & Equipment
- Industrial, Storefront & Business Gates
- Manufacturing Environments
Specifications of the Master Lock 1175D Combination Padlock
- ProSeries resettable combination locks are designed for Commercial/Industrial applications
- Set-your-own 4-digit combination for convenience and security; 10,000 possible combinations
- No reset tool required
- Large ergonomic dials with exclusive blind dial feature permit operation with gloves, in low light or complete darkness
- Deadlocking mechanism protects against prying, shimming and rap attacks
- Shackle seal and dial dust cover protect internal components and dials for trouble-free operation
- 2-1/4in wide solid brass body for superior corrosion resistance
- 1-1/16in octagonal boron-carbide shackle for excellent cut resistance
California Residents Proposition 65 Warning - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Bruce Lehto -- DeRidder, LA
Very Satisfied with this lock. It is very well made, hefty, & combination setting is easier than others I use , Would purchase again if I ever need another combination Lock [1/7/2019]
Sterling -- Herman
Heavy duty, clean looking lock with super easy way of setting combinations... not cheap but like they say, you know...... the rubber flap on the bottom and black rubber band around the lock are not necessary. [11/21/2018]
Ton Autry -- Savannah Ga.
Great product... just what I was looking for ! [3/22/2018]
JUSTIN -- GLASTONBURY , CT
Great service and great pricing - appreciate their efforts in getting us what we need on time every time. [8/8/2014]