MasterLock's M115XTRILF Magnum Laminated Padlocks feature a 1-7/8 inch wide laminated steel body for maximum strength and reliability, and is surrounded by stainless steel and zinc outer components for weather resistance. The Rust-Oleum® Certified protection provides a lifetime guarantee against rusting on the lock body; and covered lock body, keyway, and shackle seals offer additional weather protection.
Master Lock M115XTRILF Magnum Keyed Alike Lock Features
- Rust-Oleum® certified protection guarantees lock body will not rust
- Tough-Cut™ octagonal boron-carbide shackle is 50% harder than hardened steel
- 1-1/2" shackle clearance for more uses
- Dual-Armor™ construction
- 1-7/8" wide laminated steel core
- Weather resistant cover
- Shackle seals
- Keyway cover protects against snow, rain, dirt, mud, grime and salt
- Dual ball bearing locking for maximum pry resistance
- 4-pin cylinder for increased pick resistance
- Keyed alike - same key opens all three locks
The 5/16in (8mm) diameter octagonal shackle is 1-1/2in (38mm) long and made of Tough-Cut™ boron-carbide, 50% harder than hardened steel, offering maximum resistance to cutting and sawing. The 4-pin cylinder prevents picking and the dual locking ball bearings provide maximum resistance against prying and hammering.
Master Lock M115XTRILF Magnum Keyed Alike Padlock Specifications
- Body Width: 1-7/8"
- Shackle Diameter: 5/16"
- Shackle Length: 1-1/2"
- Shackle Width: 13/16"
Go ahead and order this Master Lock M115XTRILF Pack of Three 1-7/8" Magnum Keyed Alike Padlocks now!