The Master Lock (American Lock) A885 is a double hinge hasp that is perfect for commercial and industrial doors located on warehouses, utility rooms, storage buildings, van doors and vending machines. The double hinged hasp allows you to mount it to an internal/external corner or angle where other products won't work. You will appreciate the quality and strength of this double hing hasp and it's ability to stand up to the elements.
To Secure Doors, Trust the A885 Double Hinged Hasp
This hasp was built from heavy duty hardened steel and resists cutting and sawing. Measuring 7-3/4" long, the zinc plated body provides added strength and weatherability. Use the hasp with shackle sizes up to 7/16" in diameter. The mounting hardware is included so you can easily install the hasp.
If you've have to secure a door on a corner or an unusual angle, add the Master Lock A885 to your cart for the perfect solution.
The A885 Hasp is Often Used for the Following Applications:
- Van Doors
- Storage Buildings
- Vending Machines
- Indoor Storage Lockers
- Manufacturing Facilities
Master lock A885 Double Hinged Hasp Features:
- Double hinge hardened steel hasp
- 7-3/4" (197mm) long, 2" (51mm) wide
- Accepts padlocks with a shackle diameter no greater than 7/16" (11mm)
- Hardened steel staple resists cutting, sawing and hammering
- Zinc plated hardened steel for added strength and weatherability
- Mounting hardware included for easy installation
- Ideal for corners and angles
Steven -- Missoula, Montana
Quality all the way just what I wanted at a great price & fast shipping.Thank you!!! [5/10/2018]
Archie -- Tampa, FL
Great Service! A 5 Star Company! [7/4/2016]