An unsecured trailer is an invitation to potential thieves and trailer theft is a problem that is getting worse. It's time to protect your trailer and your valuables with the Master Lock 337KA. The rust and corrosion resistant coupler lock fits most 1-7/8" and 2" balls guards against picking and prying.
Deter a Thief with the 377KA Trailer Lock
No device is 100% secure from a determined burglar, but a trailer coupler lock is an effective deterrent. For thieves, their two biggest enemies are time and noise. The Master Lock 377KA will definitely slow them down and they will be making a lot of noise trying to get this lock off!
A Keyed Alike Coupler Lock Provides You Easy Access
If you have more than one trailer, having them all keyed alike is a great time saver. If you purchase more than one Master Lock 377KA from us, they will all have the same key code. That means you don't have to weigh your key chain down with a bunch of keys. You also will no longer need to fumble around to find the right key for the right trailer.
Secure it and keep it. Ignore it and lose it. You've worked hard for your property and you need to protect it with the Master Lock 337KA!
The 377KA is often used for:
- Automotive & Towing
- Trailers, Vans & Moving Trucks
- Marine Recreation
Specifications of the Master Lock 377KA
- Guards Against Trailer Towaway Theft
- Comes with 2 Keys
- Fits Most 1-7/8" and 2" Ball Diameters of the following Coupler Brands:
- Reese, Fulton, Valley, Atwood, Putnam, Marvel, Ideal, Acme, Dutton-Lainson
- Advanced Locking Mechanism Resists Picking and Prying
- Easy to Install and Remove
- Resists Rust and Corrosion