This multi-purpose tool cuts and strips 10-22 AWG solid and 12-22 AWG stranded wire as well as crimps insulated and non-insulated connectors.
Klein Tools 1009 Wire Stripper Features
- Strips 10-20 solid, 12-22 stranded wire
- Crimps insulated and non-insulated connectors
- Tip designed to grab, pull and bend the smallest of wires
- Reinforced head (patent pending design) reduces flex
- Optimized for ideal leverage when stripping and crimping
- Precision shear-type cutting blades for easier cutting
- Made in the USA
The tip is designed to grab, pull and bend wires. It’s optimized for ideal leverage when cutting and crimping. Precision shear-type blades make cutting easier.
Warning: NOT insulated. Plastic-dipped or slip-on plastic handles are NOT intended for protection against electrical shock.
Klein 1009 Long-Nose Cable Crimper Specifications
- Strips and Cuts: 10 - 20 AWG Solid; 12 - 22 AWG Stranded
- Bolt Size: 6 - 32 and 8 - 32
- Crimping Capacity: 10 - 22 AWG
- Cutting Capacity: 10 Solid or 12 Stranded
- Overall Length: 7-3/4"
- Handle Color: Gray/Yellow
Please Note: DO NOT use to cut steel wire nor on or near live electrical circuits.
Order this Klein Tools 1009 Long-Nose Wire Stripper now!
Long-Nose Wire Stripper/Crimper