Klein Tools Hard Hats were designed and engineered for optimal safety, comfort and fit. Unique features allow the user to comfortably work in a wide variety of applications and demanding environments. Patent-pending accessory mounts on front and back ensure optional Klein Headlamps attach securely -- no straps needed!
Klein 60401 Vented Full Brim Style Hard Hat Features
- Class C, Type 1 hard hat with adjustable vents meets ANSI Z89.1-2014, CSA Z94.1-15; EN397:2012+A1:2012-Lateral Deformation (LD) standards
- Patent-pending accessory mounts on front and back ensure optional Klein Headlamps attach securely and precisely, every time -- no straps or zip ties needed!
- Unique suspension system features a flexible open frame design to provide optimal fit and improved air circulation
- Adjustable vents can be opened or closed for maximum air circulation while meeting stringent safety standards
- Breathable, padded sweat-wicking sweatband and top pad improve comfort and are machine washable
- Easy, one-handed adjustment with large knob ratchet mechanism even with gloves on and soft neck pad pivots to clear bandanna knots and pony tails
- Universal accessory slots on both sides for attaching hearing protection, face shield and more
Klein Tools Vented Full Brim Hardhat Specifications
- Hat Style: Full Brim
- Type: Type 1
- Application: Class C
- Standard: ANSI Z89.1-2014, CSA Z94.1-15, EN397:2012+A1:2012-Lateral Deformation (LD)
- Venting: Yes
- Suspension: 4-point
- Suspension Adjustment: Ratchet with Pivot
- Shell Lining: Padded, Sweat-wicking and Odor Resistant; Machine Washable
- Accessory Slots: Front, Back, and Both Sides
- Shell Material: PC/ABS
- Shell Color: White
- Hat Size: 6.5 to 8
- Material: PC/ABS
- Overall Length: 12.5"
- Overall Height: 6.5"
- Overall Width: 10.7"
Order this Klein Tools 60401 Vented Full Brim Style Hard Hat now!
California Residents Proposition 65 Warning - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov