The Klein Tools Multi-functional cutter was designed specifically to help you cut copper-clad steel coaxial cable better than any other tools in it's class. The VDV600-096 has two distinct cutting areas; one notched area for CCS coax cable, and another shears that is great for individual wires and twisted wire pairs.
A Better Coax Cutter
With Klein Tools you get a better quality product than many others. These cutters have a smooth operation and none of the sticking, hard to open and close issues that you'll experience on cheaper cutters. The sharp blades are forged from US made steel that is hardened to prevent nicks, dents, and chips. The 6" high-leverage handles provide great leverage and comfortable easy one-handed operation.
Pick up a pair of these cox cutters and start cutting cable like butter!
Specifications of the Klein Tools VDV600-096 Coaxial Cable Cutter
- Multi-functional blade optimized to cut copper-clad steel (CCS) coaxial cable and other common wires or cables.
- Forged from custom, US-made steel and through-hardened, the specialized notched blade is designed to withstand steel cable cutting.
- Notched blade section is optimized to easily cut common CCS coaxial cables such as RG-59, RG-6/6Q, RG-7 and RG-11.
- Shears blade section is designed to cleanly cut and snip solid and stranded copper, aluminum, UTP/STP twisted pair wires and cables.
- Blade geometry ensures CCS coaxial cable retains form when cut to facilitate easy insertion into connectors and provide excellent terminations.
- High-leverage handles for genuine one-handed operation.
- Handles are plastic-coated for maximum comfort and grip.
- Cuts: RG-59, RG-6, RG-6Q, RG-7, RG-11, twisted pair and other common wires or cables
- Handle Color: Yellow
- Handle Finish: Plastic dipped
- Overall Length: 7 5/8'' (194 mm)
- Weight (oz.): 8.4 oz. (239 g)
Juan Perez -- Fajardo, Puerto Rico
The best coaxial cutter I have ever bought. [6/10/2018]