Klein Tools has manufactured this 88912 PVC and Multilayer Tubing Cutter to cuts 1" O.D. multilayer plastic tubing and up to 3/4" schedule 40 PVC pipe.
Klein Tools 88912 Tubing Cutter Features
- Handle latch keeps tool closed
- PTFE coated steel blade
- Rubberized grip with anti-impact design
Klein 88912 PVC and Multilayer Cutter Specifications
- Application: PVC/Plastic Tube Cutting
- Material: Magnesium Cast
- Blade Type: PTFE Coating on Square Steel Blade
- Cutting Material: PVC and Multi-layer Plastic Tubing
- Handle Type: Black Plastic
- Overall Length: 7-11/32"
- Overall Height: 2-19/32"
- Overall Width: 63/64"
Warning: Do NOT use to cut metallic pipes, cable wire or cold PVC.
Please Note: Never use on or near live electrical circuits.
Since 1857, Klein Tools has been an industry leader in manufacturing tools. Family-owned for over six generations, Klein Tools has developed a strong reputation for providing hand tools that deliver in precision and performance for even the most active professionals.
Don't delay. Pick up this Klein Tools 88912 PVC and Multilayer Tubing Cutter today!
California Residents Proposition 65 Warning - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov