This tone generator helps with wire identification, wire tracing and wire pair identification. The tone generator provides five distinct tones for exact pair identification and features angled bed-of-nails (ABN) clips to securely attach to wires. An RJ11 plug easily connects to telephone or RJ45 data jacks to tone wire pair. Check for continuity and polarity with results indicated by clearly labeled, easy-to-read LEDs.
Klein Tools VDV500-063 Tone Generator Features
- Professional grade tone generator for non-active wiring
- For use with Probe-Pro Tracing Probe (VDV500-123) required (sold separately)
- Five distinct tone cadences
- Rugged Angled Bed of Nails (ABN) clips securely attach to wires
- RJ11 plug easily connects to telephone or RJ45 data jacks to tone individual conductors or wire pairs
- Tests for continuity and polarity with response displayed on clearly labeled, easy-to-read LEDs
- Auto Power-Off and Low Battery Indicator
- Loop for a lanyard
- (4) AAA Batteries included
Klein VDV500-063 Toner-PRO Tone Generator Specifications
- Application: Wire Toning
- Material: Plastic and Metal
- Batteries: 4 x AAA
- Battery Life: 120 hours
- Low Battery Indicator: Yes
- Power On LED Indicator: Yes
- Auto-Power Off: Yes
- Continuity Testing: Yes
- Tones: 5
- Visual Notification: LED
- Overall Length: 2.5"
- Overall Height: 4.25"
- Overall Width: 1"
Go ahead and order this Klein Tools VDV500-063 Toner-PRO Tone Generator now!
California Residents Proposition 65 Warning - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov