The Klein Tools 11061 is a "must-have" when you need to reliably strip multiple wire sizes/types with only one tool. This is accomplished with Klein's ingenious self-adjusting stripping head. Imagine the time you'll save on your next job when you can easily strip various gauge solid, stranded and Romex wire without switching tools.
Get Clean Cuts & Reliable Results with the Klein 11061 Wire Stripper
The Klein stripper is designed to strip 10 - 20 AWG solid wires, 12 -22 AWG stranded wires and 12/2, 14/2 Romex® wires. The 11061 includes an adjustable stopper that controls the length of the core strip and the tensioning thumb screw provides accurate stripping of smaller gauge wire. A wire cutter is also included in the handle and the grooved grips offer added comfort.
Klein Tools 11061 Self-Adjusting Wire Stripper And Cutter - 10-20AWG Features
- Stripping head adjusts to strip: 10-20 AWG solid, 12-22 AWG stranded, and 12/2 and 14/2 Romex® cable (all sizes) and other nonmetallic (type NM) sheathed cable
- Adjustable stopper to control the length of the core strip
- Tensioning thumb wheel allows for precise stripping of smaller gauge wire
- Convenient wire cutter in handle
- Grooved grips are designed for added comfort
- Perfect for HVAC applications because it allows you to strip the outer jacket of thermostat wire and then all the associated individual wires
- Romex® is a registered trademark of Southwire Company
Take the guesswork out of stripping solid, stranded, and Romex® wire with the Klein Tools Self-Adjusting Wire Stripper/Cutter. As the name suggests, this tool features a self-adjusting stripping head for quick, precise wire stripping. It's especially useful in panels and other places where multiple types and sizes of wire are present. Great for HVAC applications.
Klein Tools 11061 Self-Adjusting Wire Stripper And Cutter Specifications
- Application: Strips and Cuts 10-20 AWG Solid, 12-22 AWG Stranded, 12/2 and 14/2 Romex®
- Handle Color: Blue/Black
- Hold-Open Spring: No
- Length: 8.25" (21 cm)
- Strips and Cuts: 10-20 AWG Solid; 12-22 AWG Stranded; 12/2 and 14/2 Romex® Wire
Add this wire stripper to your cart and save time stripping wires on your next project!
California Residents Proposition 65 Warning - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Gary wilhelm -- Massillon,ohio
Great tool I have the model 11063 but needed smaller sizes to do,and 11061 had that,low price,fast shipping [2/14/2018]
Steve -- San Antonio, TX
Awesome tool, good price, delivered quickly and in good shape. Perfect tool for low voltage and electrical work, esp repetive wire stripping and cutting needs. Performs nicely, saving time and energy. A must have for large-scale project wire-stripping requirements. [6/21/2016]
Mark -- Fort Collins, CO
Today was the first chance I was able to put them to work, and they did everything I was hoping for, I would recommend them for any one working with electrical wire. Mark [1/27/2016]
Judi -- Three Springs, PA
as described, in fact better than what I expected! [1/12/2016]
Jonathan -- Calexico, CA
It was perfect just what I wanted thank you [11/23/2015]
Barry -- Sparks, MD
Handy tool. Already used for 14 and 18 gauge wire. Works great! [8/19/2015]
11061 Self-Adjusting Wire Stripper from Klein Tools