Now you can see what you are doing when detecting AC voltage, even in dark or low-light conditions. The vibrant LED lights provide easy interpretation and viewing of voltage strength. The bright flashlight is practical enough to be used as a stand alone tool. With the NCVT-3, you don’t have to be left in the dark!
Features of the NCVT-3 Voltage Tester
- Provides non-contact detection of AC voltage in cables, cords, circuit breakers, light fixtures, switches, outlets and wires as well as AC voltage in doorbells, thermostats, low voltage lighting and irrigation systems.
- Detects 12 – 1000V AC with simultaneous visual and audible voltage indicators.
- Bright flashlight illuminates work area and may be used independent of voltage detection function.
- Visual LED bar graph indicates the presence of voltage – the higher the voltage sensed, or the closer to the voltage source, the more LEDs light up.
- Bar graph visual voltage indicator utilizes up to five vibrant LEDs for easy interpretation/viewing.
- Audible voltage indicator beeps at a greater frequency the higher the voltage that is sensed, or the closer to the voltage source.
- “Auto Power-Off” conserves and extends battery life.
- Screw-thread battery cap with O-ring ensures protection against dust and water ingress.
- Lightweight, compact tool with pocket clip provides convenient storage and quick access.
Specifications of the Klein Tools NCVT-3
- IP67: Dustproof and waterproof.
- 6.6 feet / 2 meter drop protection.
- CAT IV safety rating for 1000V.
- Conforms to CE requirements.
- Voltage Range: 12 - 1000V AC
- Frequency Range: 50 - 500Hz
- Pollution Degree: 2
- Ingress Protection: IP67: Dustproof & Waterproof
- Drop Protection: 6.6 ft. (2 m)
- Safety Rating: CAT IV 1000V
- Batteries: 2 x AAA
- Weight: 2.5 oz. (72 g)
- Length: 5.83'' (148 mm)
- Width: .96'' (24 mm)
- Depth: 1.16'' (29 mm)
California Residents Proposition 65 Warning - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
LISA -- BALNARRING, VIC
Very pleased with the Voltage Tester. Great torch also. Did not take long to get here. [8/2/2016]
James -- Pittsfield, PA
Excellent tool, just what I needed to check my security sytem camera cables! Highly recommend! [11/10/2015]