Klein Tools Electrician's Insulated Long Nose Side-Cutting pliers are 1000V rated and VDE certified for safety on the job. The multi-color, sleek design with small thumbguards make for easy handling and storage. The three-part insulation with white underlayer provides a warning sign that insulation may be compromised. The durable, molded insulation meets or exceeds IEC 60900 and ASTM F1505 standards for insulated tools.
Klein Tools 2038EINS Insulated Side Cutting Pliers
- 1000 V Rated for safety on the job. VDE Certified
- Unique three-part insulation with white underlayer provides a warning sign that insulation may be compromised
- Side-cutting knives at hinge
- Induction hardened cutting knives for long life
- Multi-color, sleek design with small thumbguards for ease of handling and easy storage in your toolbelt
- Extended handles provide added reach and leverage
- Hot-riveted joint for smooth action and no handle wobble
- Durable, molded insulation meets or exceeds ASTM F1505 and IEC 60900 standards for insulated tools
- Made in the USA
Klein 2038EINS 8" Insulated Long Nose Pliers Specifications
- Application: For Work Near Energized Sources
- Overall Length: 8.875"
- Material: Induction Hardened Steel
- Jaw Length: 2.313"
- Jaw Width: 1"
- Jaw Thickness: 1/2"
- Point Diameter: 0.125"
- Knife Length: 0.625"
- Cut Style: Side-Cutting
- Joint Type: Hot-Riveted
- Handle Color: Orange/Gray
- Handle Finish: 3-Layer
- Handle Length: 4.5"
- Standard: IEC 60900 and ASTM F1506
Warning: Do NOT touch uninsulated portion of the tool or any conductive object when either might contact an energized source.
*Keep tool clean, dry and free of any surface contaminants.
Please Note: Destroy tool if the insulation is damaged in any way.
Go ahead and order these Klein Tools 2038EINS Long Nose 8" Insulated Side Cutting Pliers!
California Residents Proposition 65 Warning - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
View Detailed Product Info
Electrician's Insulated Tools