Klein Tools Clamp Meter Electrical Test Kit includes the CL110 400A Auto-Ranging Digital Clamp Meter, RT210 GFCI Receptacle Tester and 69409 Line Splitter 10x. The Electrical Test Kit allows for easy testing of live circuits and measuring of current and voltage. Included is a carrying pouch, test leads and batteries.
Klein CL120KIT Clamp Meter Electrical Test Kit Features
- Measure AC current via the clamp, and AC/DC voltage, resistance and continuity via test leads
- Detects the most common wiring problems in standard and GFCI receptacles including open ground, reverse polarity, open hot, open neutral and hot/ground reversed
- Line splitter allows the measuring of current draw up to 15A without splitting the load's power cord
- CAT III 600V, Class 2, Double insulation safety rating
- AC Auto-Ranging 400 amp digital clamp meter
- Backlit display for clear readings
- Includes a case, test leads and batteries
Klein Tools CL120KIT Clamp Meter Test Kit Specifications
- Application: Testing and Measuring Voltage
- Overall Length: 3.02"
- Overall Height: 8.70"
- Overall Width: 1.61"
- Material: ABS/Electronics
- Batteries: 3 x AAA
- Jaw Size: 1.61"
- Drop Protection: 6.6'
- Display: 2000 Count Reverse Contrast LCD
- Functions: TRMS, AC Current, NCVT, AC/DC Voltage, Resistance, and Continuity
- Voltage: 600 V AC/DC
- Pollution Degree: 8.7"
- Standard: CAT III 600V
- Included: Test Leads, Batteries, Carrying Case
Order this Klein Tools CL120KIT Clamp Meter Electrical Test Kit today!
California Residents Proposition 65 Warning - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Klein Tools Clamp Meter Family