No one wants to misplace tools that are this good! Now Klein has created this Hi Visibility series that glow in the dark. These angled head Diagonal Cutting Pliers provide greater cutting power than other pliers designs and the beveled head permits closer/flush cutting of wire. Plus the grips glow in the dark making them easy to locate in your tool box or other low lit work areas.
When working in low light, it's easy to see that these are the right side cutters for you!
Features and Specifications of the Klein D248-8-GLW Hi-Viz Cutting Pliers:
- Jaw Length:13/16'' (21 mm)
- Jaw Thickness:7/16'' (11 mm)
- Jaw Width:1-3/16'' (30 mm)
- Overall Length:8-1/16'' (205 mm)
- Glow in the dark grips to easily locate your tool in dark or low lit areas.
- Grips charge in natural and artificial lighting.
- Angled head design for easy work in confined areas.
- High-leverage design. Rivet is closer to the cutting edge for 36% greater cutting power than other plier designs.
- Short jaws and beveled cutting edges permit close cutting of wire.
- NOTE: Glow time and intensity may vary if charged in low light. Clean grips regularly to maintain glow brightness.
View Detailed Product Info
Mike -- Fort Wayne, IN
I love the glow in the dark handles! The hinge was a little tight at first so I had to work them a little so that I didn't have to pry them open. [2/24/2016]