Klein's 3256TT Features
- Forged, heat-treated bull pin
- Increased efficiency
- Provides a larger striking surface
- Includes Tether Hole for Tether Tools while Working at Height
- Angled Head
- Smooth Blending of Radii Increase Strength
- Reduced Danger of Chipping
- Design of Head Eliminates Chance of Pin Slipping
- Squared-off Shoulders Forged to Provide a Surface for Applying Wrench to Losen Pins
- Long, even taper reduces binding and hang-up
- Heat-treated for strength and black finish for rust resistance
- Construction: Heat-Treated Alloy Steel
- Finish: Black-Oxide
- Length: 10"
- Tip Size: 1/4"
- Top Diameter: 1-1/16"
- Type: Broad Head
- Weight: 1.48 lbs.
*Tether is NOT included.
Since 1857, Klein Tools has been an industry leader in manufacturing tools. Family-owned for over six generations, Klein Tools has developed a strong reputation for providing hand tools that deliver in precision and performance for even the most active professionals.
Hurry up and order a Klein Tools 3256TT 1-1/16" Broad Bull Pin with Tether Hole now!
California Residents Proposition 65 Warning - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov