Klein Tools’ Adjustable Length Screwdrivers function both as multi-bit screwdrivers and impact driver attachments. With these screwdrivers, there is no need to run back to your tool bag. Industrial-strength bits are conveniently housed in the handle. Simply adjust the length of the blades to allow for easier access or remove to use with an impact driver. Powerful rare earth magnets secure bits and fasteners while the Cushion-Grip handle and spin cap provide outstanding comfort and control.
Klein Tools 32308 Adjustable Length Stubby Screwdriver Features
- Multi-bit stubby screwdriver includes 7 different screwdriver bits and a 1/4-Inch nut driver
- Compact driver reaches easily into tight spots
- Industrial-strength bits that are conveniently housed in the handle
- Adjust the length of the blade for easier access
- Impact rated blade can be removed for use as an impact driver attachment
- Stainless steel bit holder contains powerful rare earth magnets for securing bits and fasteners
- Cushion-Grip handle for maximum comfort
- Spin cap for optimum and precise control
Klein 32308 Multi-Bit Stubby Screwdriver Specifications
- Application: Fastening; Impact Driving
- Nut Driver Sizes: 1/4"
- Phillips Bits: #1, #2, #3
- Slotted Bits: 3/16", 1/4"
- Square Bits: #1, #2
- Magnetic: Yes
- Shank Length: 1" to 2.75"
- Material: Stainless Steel Barrel
- Insulated: No
- Handle Type: Cushion-Grip
- Handle Material: Plastic
- Handle Color: Black/ Yellow
- Handle Length: 2.5"
- Overall Length: 4.81"
- Overall Height: 1.42"
- Overall Width: 1.42"
Go ahead and purchase a Klein Tools 32308 Multi-Bit 8-in-1 Adjustable Length Stubby Screwdriver today!
California Residents Proposition 65 Warning - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov