The Klein 1972G Gaff Guard's to protect gaffs from damage and from damaging other equipment while stored and transported in tool bags. The plastic guard reduces friction between the gaff and the guard which helps to keep gaffs sharp. The coating also prevents corrosion between the gaff and the guard.
Klein 1972G Snap-On Gaff Guards Features
- Coil-spring, plastic-coated guard quickly snaps onto pole climbers
- Reduces friction between the gaff and guard to keep gaff sharp
- Plastic coating prevents corrosion for a longer tool life
- For use with Klein Tools pole and tree climbing equipment
- Manufactured from drop-forged, heat-treated steel for excellent durability
- Sold in pairs
Klein Tools' Snap-On Gaff Guard easily snaps onto pole climbers. Coil-spring reduces friction between the gaff and guard. Protective plastic coating provides increased durability.
Purchase the Klein 1972G Snap-On Gaff Guards today!
California Residents Proposition 65 Warning - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Klein Tools USA