Klein Tools' Rechargeable Personal Worklight goes wherever you go. Not only does this hard-working light rotate completely while it stands, hangs, hooks, mounts and clips, it charges your phone too. You can easily check the battery life with the gauge, but don’t worry, on high this work light is a bright 460 lumens for a full 9 hours and 16 hours on the low setting. Easily charge the light with the included micro-USB.
Klein Tools 56403 Rechargeable Personal Worklight Features
- Versatile Rechargeable Personal Worklight stands, hooks, hangs, and mounts magnetically
- High: 460 Lumens for 9 hours / Low: 175 Lumens for 16 hours
- Able to charge smartphones and other small devices via USB-A
- Infinite light direction; head rotates 360 degrees while the kickstand rotates 270 degrees
- Kickstand features strong magnets for mounting, three nail notches, and a built-in carabiner for easy hanging
- Gauge indicates battery life in 25-Percent increments
- Rechargeable via Micro-USB cord (included)
- Easy to find glow locator recharges when lit
- Durable light has a 6-Foot drop test rating and is IP54 water and dust resistant
Klein 56403 Rechargeable Work Light Specifications
- Overall Length: 2.07"
- Overall Height: 5.11"
- Overall Width: 1.67"
- Material: ABS; Stainless Steel
- Lumens: High: 460; Low: 175
- Bulb Type: LED
- Battery Life: High: 9 Hours; Low: 16 Hours
- Batteries: Li-Ion 18650
- Temperature Range: Operating/Charging Temperature: 32° to 113° F, Storage Temperature: 14° to 131° F (-10° to 55°C)
- Drop Protection: 6' (1.8 m)
- Standard: CE, BC, WEEE
- Included: Micro-USB Cord, DC 5V, 1.3A
Go ahead and buy this Klein Tools 56403 Rechargeable Personal Worklight now!
California Residents Proposition 65 Warning - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Dave -- North Dakota
Used in renovating apartment units. Perfect for working inside cabinetry and closets. [10/7/2019]
Maurice A -- Van Nuys
So far I love this work light, my home lighting isn't that great for working on small parts and small screws.
This light illuminates very brightly and wide.
Super versatile with stand, magnets, Caribiner, nail slots, etc, etc.
My buddy had the Milwaukee branded 550 lumens and it's a bit brighter but his on high last 2 hours, this guy on high last 9 hours approx.
The low setting is estimated at about 15 to 16 hours.
I decided on this item and an very happy with it, super bright, long-lasting light.
Also a plus is that the design allows to place it in a front shirt pocket while the light is shinning forward, great for hands free use.
Rechargeable Personal Worklight (56403)