This 14-Piece tool kit gives the trade apprentice a solid foundation of tools to begin their career. The set includes four sets of pliers, a wire stripper/cutter, two nut drivers, five screwdrivers and a nylon tool pouch and belt to carry them all on the job.
Klein Tools Journeyman 14-Piece Apprentice Tool Set Includes
- 9" Journeyman Lineman's Pliers w/ Fish Tape Pulling (J2139NETP)
- 10" Journeyman Pump Pliers (J502-10)
- 8" Journeyman Long Nose Pliers (J2038)
- 8'' Journeyman Diagonal-Cutters (J20048)
- Wire Stripper/Cutter (11055)
- #1 Phillips Screwdriver, 3" (603-3)
- #2 Phillips Screwdriver, 4" (603-4)
- 1/4" Cabinet-Tip Screwdriver 4" (605-4)
- 3/16" Cabinet Tip Screwdriver 6" (601-6)
- 1/4" Nut Driver (630-1/4)
- 5/16" Nut Driver (630-5/16)
- 12-Pocket Tool Pouch (5720)
- Work Belt (5705)
Klein Tools 92914 14-Piece Apprentice Tools Set Features
- Fourteen tools provide a solid foundation for the beginner professional tradesperson
- Lineman Pliers with Journeyman™ handles feature a built-in channel to quickly and easily pull flat steel fish tape without damaging the tape
- Journeyman™ Diagonal-Cutters cut ACSR, screws, nails and most hardened wire
- 10-Inch Journeyman™ Pump Pliers feature Quick-Adjust rivet for one-handed fast, easy adjustment of plier jaws
- Needle nose Journeyman™ pliers with heavier design for greater cutting power
- Compact, lightweight wire stripper and cutter cleanly cuts solid and stranded copper wire
- Two nut drivers and five screwdrivers feature Cushion-Grip handles for greater torque and less fatigue
- State-of-the-art, dual-material Journeyman™ handles on the pliers provide a better grip without sacrificing tool strength and durability
- 12-pocket nylon pouch is made of lightweight and washable Cordura® fabric for exceptional resistance to abrasion, punctures and tearing
- All items are proudly made in the USA
The screwdrivers and nut drivers feature Cushion-Grip handles for better torque and less fatigue. A variety of tips and shaft lengths cover a wide array of tasks. Four sets of Journeyman™ pliers include Angled-Head Diagonal-Cutters to cut ACSR, screws, nails and most hardened wire, Pump Pliers with secure tongue and groove design for non-slip grip, Long-Nose Side-Cutters for working in confined areas and Side-Cutters with a fish tape pulling feature designed to pull flat steel fish tapes without damaging the tape. All of the tools are proudly made in the USA.
Klein Tools 92914 Journeyman Apprentice Tool Set Specifications
- Application: Electrical
- Overall Length: 12"
- Overall Height: 4.5"
- Overall Width: 12.25"
- Material: Steel
- Number of Pieces: 14
What are you waiting for? Order a Klein Tools 92914 Journeyman 14-Piece Apprentice Tool Set now!
California Residents Proposition 65 Warning - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov