Klein Tools Test Leads with Heavy-Duty Alligator Clips are intended for use as replacement test leads for meters that have banana-type input jacks. They feature heavy-duty alligator clips to attach to wires and other conductors. These test leads are part of a full line of Klein Tools meters and testers, designed by electricians for electricians.
Klein 69420 Heavy-Duty Alligator Clip Test Lead Features
- Standard banana-type inputs compatible with most multimeters and clamp meters
- Heavy-duty alligator clips attach to wires and other conductors
- Perfect for insulation resistance testing
- Alligator clip jaw: 15 mm opening with protective PVC cap
- Includes 1 pair of Universal Test Leads with banana plug to heavy-duty alligator clip
- Safety Rating: Category III 1000V and Category IV 600V
- Leads are 40-Inch (102 cm) long
Klein Tools 69420 Heavy-Duty Alligator Clip Lead Specifications
- Application: Insulation Resistance Testing
- Overall Length: 40"
- Overall Height: 1.4"
- Overall Width: 0.4"
- Material: Housing: PVC; Clip: Ni-Plated Iron; Plug: Copper
- Connector Type: Banana Plug
Order this Klein Tools 69420 Heavy-Duty Alligator Clip Test Leads today!
California Residents Proposition 65 Warning - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Calvin Lee -- Fairfield, CT
Timely delivery of product. OEM product, as described. [3/5/2020]