Klein's Bi-Metal Hole Saws are optimized for cutting steel. The blades provide the fastest, most consistent and longest lasting cutting on the market today. Heavy-duty construction includes thicker 5 mil back plates to stand up to abuse much better.
- Cuts precise holes in drywall and ceiling tile
- Recommended for most major brands of 6'' (152 mm) recessed lighting fixtures
- For use in drywall, ceiling tile, steel, wood, plastic and stainless steel
- Heavy-duty steel construction
- Bores through 2x4s in a single pass
- Use with Klein Tools Arbor (Cat. No. 31906). Sold separately.
- For Use with Arbor No.: 31906
- Saw Diameter: 6-3/8'' (162 mm)
California Residents Proposition 65 Warning - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
View Detailed Product Info
Lee Latina -- Sarasota, FL
This is the very best hole saw for drilling an exact hole for recessed can lights. As a remodeling contractor, I borrowed my electrical sub's Klein hole saw to drill a dozen holes, Fantastic! I had to have one. Do not waste your money on the cheap ones from the big box stores, they will walk on you and they won't hold up.
Mike -- Stoughton WI
sharp excellent cutting! works great for putting can lights in metal soffit with plywood backing cuts clean [10/3/2017]
John -- Woodward, IA
This is just what we are needing. came fast and it's a quality hole-saw. [5/5/2016]