Klein's battery-operated cable crimper is engineered to make linemen's work more efficient by reducing the time and effort needed on the job. Crimps up to 600 MCM copper, 350 MCM aluminum and 477 ACSR cable. 7-ton hydraulic force crimps a larger capacity faster than similar models on the market. Compatible with industry standard W-style dies. Powered byDeWALT 20V lithium-ion batteries. Includes cutting jaw, two 4 Ah batteries, charger and bag.
Klein Tools BAT207T234H Power Cable Crimper Features
- Crimps up to 600 MCM copper, 350 MCM aluminum and 477 ACSR cable
- Includes tool, O fixed die/D3 groove crimping jaw, two 4 Ah batteries, charger and bag
- 7 ton hydraulic force crimps a larger capacity faster than similar models on the market
- Green light indicator confirms a good crimp has been made
- Two work lights illuminate darker spaces
- Replacement blades available
- Powered by DeWALT 20V lithium-ion batteries (4 Ah)
- Compatible with industry standard W-style dies
*Not insulated. Will not protect against electrical shock.
Klein BAT207T234H Battery Operated 0+ Die Head Cable Crimper Specifications
- Type: Battery Operated
- Maximum Cable Capacity (Copper): 600 MCM
- Maximum Cable Capacity (Aluminum): 350 MCM
- Maximum Cable Capacity (ACSR): 477 MCM
- Overall Length: 26"
- Overall Height: 12"
- Overall Width: 6"
- Material: ABS, PA6, GF20%, TPE
- Batteries: Lithium-ion
- Battery Life: 4 Ah
- Voltage: 20V
What are you waiting around for? Order this Klein Tools BAT207T234H Battery Operated Cable Crimper With 0+ Die Head today!
California Residents Proposition 65 Warning - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Battery Operated Tools -- 7 Ton Crimper