When performance matters, you can count on Wire Armour™ premium vinyl electrical tape to insulate and protect, stretch with strength, and bond in the toughest conditions and most critical applications at a great value.
Ideal 46-33 Black Wire Armour Electrical Tape Features
- 7 mil thickness
- Cold and weather resistant
- High dielectric strength
- Highly elastic
- Flame retardant
- Highly resistant to sun, water, oil, acids, alkalis and corrosive
A 7 mil (0.18mm) all weather, professional grade, pressure sensitive vinyl tape which applies easily and gives excellent performance over a wide range of temperatures. Cold and weather resistant and flame retardant. 46-33 can be used as primary insulation for splices up to 600 volts. Use as protective outer jacket over splices and for all low temperature applications.
Typical Applications for the Wire Armour Electrical Tape
- General splicing purposes
- Primary insulation for splices up to 600 volts
- Provide a protective outer jacket over splices for all low temperature applications
- Color coding provides quick identification of electrical phases, circuits, feeders and branches
- Wrapping, wire harness, insulating of degaussing coils
Order this Ideal 46-33 Black 7 Mil Wire Armour Professional Vinyl Electrical Tape today!
California Residents Proposition 65 Warning - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
View Detailed Product Info