The task of locating AC circuits is now painless and won't interrupt service with this no contact digital breaker finder. Find the correct circuit breaker supplying power to an AC outlet without wasting time with trial and error. This is a real money saver for electricians, maintenance personnel, or someone working on updating their home.
Ideal 61-534 Automatic Circuit Identifier With Digital Receiver And GFCI Includes
- GFCI Receptacle Tester
- Non Contact Voltage Sensor
- Digital Receiver
Locating a circuit breaker or fuse
To locate a circuit breaker or fuse with the Ideal 61-534, you simply plug the transmitter into the target receptacle and slide the nose of the receiver over the breaker panel. After the receiver is calibrated, it will indicate the correct circuit that the transmitter is plugged in to.
Ideal 61-534 Automatic Circuit Identifier Features
- Fully automatic operation
- Positively identifies circuit breakers and fuses without service interruption
- Self calibrating
- Visual and audible indicators
Verifying the correct wiring
The Ideal 61-534 can also verify the correct wiring of a standard 120 VAC receptacle by plugging the transmitter into the target outlet. The transmitter will indicate the wiring with three easy to view LEDs. This tool can also check for the proper wiring and operation of a GFCI receptacle.
If the receiver is accidentally left on and not used for 10 minutes (no energized AC circuit or transmitter signals are detected), it will automatically shut down to conserve its battery life.
Ideal 61-534 Automatic Circuit Identifier Specifications
- Automatically indicates the right breaker for quick & easy breaker identification
- Works on 120/220V circuits
- Non-contact voltage sensor included
- Verifies presence of power
- Includes GFCI receptacle tester
- Verifies proper wiring
- Low battery indicator
- Operating Frequency: 47-63Hz
- Operating Temperature: 0 to 50ºC
- Power Supply: 9VDC battery
- Maximum Load: 18A (4ms) at 120VAC, 200mW max, at 120VAC
Purchase your Ideal 61-534 Automatic Circuit Identifier With Digital Receiver And GFCI today!
California Residents Proposition 65 Warning - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov