For professionals needing professional wire identification tools, the 701K-G/6A Tone & Probe Kit is the answer. It offers all of the the features of the 701K-G and includes upgraded Telco grade ABN clips for larger jobs.
Greenlee 701K-G/6A Features:
Consisting of the 77HP-G/6A Tone Generator and the 200EP-G Tone probe, this kit features adjustable volume control, continuity & polarity LED, external warble select, test telephone port, headset jack, LED flashlight, RJ11 & RJ45 sockets, LED signal indicator, short circuit LED/Beeper, replaceable tip and ABN connector clips.
Use the 701K-G/6A kit to identify and trace wires or cables more efficiently.
Specifications for 77MHP-G
- Talk Battery - 4.6 VDC
- Resistive Short Visual Indication -Resistive Short Audio Indication -Output Power into 600 ohms - +10 dBm
- Voltage Protection at 600 ohms - 150 VDC
- Output Frequency (Nominal) - Alternating-890/960 Hz, Warbling-Slow: 1.3Hz/Fast: 6Hz
Specifications for 200B-G:
- Battery - 9VDC
- Plastic Tip Resistance - 300 Ohms
- Metal Tip Resistance - 0 Ohms
- Input impedance - 100M Ohms
- Gain (nominal) - 30 dB
- Operating/Storage Temperature - 0° C to 50° C (30° F to 122° F)
John Wright -- Burton, Michigan
Recieved product in a timely fashion and it seems to work well although tomorrow will be the real test as I will need it for a lot of toning and tagging. [7/2/2018]
Jean-Benoît -- Beaumont, QC
Very good product and very good service. I received my probe right at the ETA.
Thank you for all.
Jean-Benoît Desjardins [10/20/2014]
kanza -- portland, OR
Great product. [2/17/2014]