Identifies the exact location of even the smallest breaks in insulation by 'pulsing' a high-voltage signal that radiates intot he earth at the location of the faults. With the A-frame mounted receiver, a visual analog meter points the way to the source of the voltage.
- Multiple faults on a single wire can be identified, indicating the need to replace instead of repair.
- Extra-long test leads feature heavy-duty alligator clips for use on multiple cable types.
- Includes a rechargable transmitter, reciever, A-frame, ground stake, 120 V charger and a 12V DC (cigarette lighter) adapter.
- Battery operated: (1) 12V and (1) 9V battery included.
- Molded carryingcase included.