This simple to use, combination optical power meter (OPM) and visual fault locator (VFL) instrument has what you need to troubleshoot FTTx and point-to-point networks. The Micro OPM is compatible with single-mode and multi-mode networks and is available in standard TelCo and MSO power ranges.
Greenlee GOPM01 Optical Power Meter Features
- Measures optical power and insertion loss
- Positively identifies fibers using tone/probe
- Locates macro-bends and finds damaged or broken fiber
- Identifies contaminated or faulty connectors
- Simple user interface
- Fast, accurate power measurements
- Safe optical power levels for effective visual fault locating
- Integrated white LED for viewing in dimly lit locations with integrated SOS
- Lanyard for convenient handing
The OPM uses an InGaAs diode and is calibrated at 850, 1300, 1310, 1490, 1550 and 1625nm. It features tone detect at 270Hz, 1kHz and 2kHz for measuring and identifying all common wavelengths. The OPM is available in standard Telco (+10 to -70dBm) and MSO (+26 to -50dBm) power ranges.
Greenlee's OPM with VFL Applications
- Measure optical power
- Tone and probe to positively identify fibers
- Measure insertion loss
- Locate Macrobends
- Identify contaminated or faulty connectors
- Find damaged or broken fibers
The VFL uses a 650nm 1mW laser that can be used to safely detect Macro-bends, contaminated or faulty connectors and broken or damaged fibers. The white LED can be used to aid the technician while working in dimly lit locations.
What are you waiting for? Order this Greenlee GOPM01 Optical Power Meter With VFL today!