The Greenlee BLL-200 Buried Line Locator is a compact, lightweight kit consisting of two components - a transmitter and a receiver. The receiver can work alone for tracing buried current-carrying conductors, or with the transmitter for tracing other conductive objects.
Greenlee BLL-200 Buried Line Locator Features
- LED and LCD signal strength indicators make it quick and easy to find exact line location
- Lightweight and ergonomically balanced
- Automatic signal boost makes it easy to trace lines, even those with very week signals
- Receiver may be used in active or passive mode
- Receiver locates multiple passive frequencies with a single setting
- Receiver automatically locks out passive range when it detects a transmitter signal, reducing the chance of tracing other lines carrying weaker signals
- Microprocessor-based circuitry delivers increased accuracy and features auto-gain control in all environments
- Traces 20' (6 m) underground and provides depth readings up to 15'
- Transmitter can be connected to live lines up to 600V
- Molded carrying case included
Applications include HVAC, telephone, CATV, line voltage, fiber optic with metallic shield, and more. The transmitter also provides the ability to measure the depth of the buried conductor. Its transmitter can be directly connected, coupled by clamp, or even just coupled by proximity to the service to be followed. The receiver will guide you along the route with sound, signal strength LEDs, and depth estimation.
Typical Applications for the BLL-200 Buried Line Locator
- Trace buried conductors
- Measure depth of buried conductors
- Follow and mark precise routes of utilities
Order this Greenlee BLL-200 Buried Line Locator now!
California Residents Proposition 65 Warning - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
View Detailed Product Info