Greenlee offers the 7212SP-2P punch as part of their Speed Punch System. If you find yourself spending too much time tediously threading punches to knockout holes in panels, the Speed System will help you accomplish the same job 3 times as fast. This punch is for making 2" holes in mild steel, aluminum, fiberglass, or plastic and requires other Speed System components to work properly.
The 7212SP-2P Features Rugged, Durable Grooves that Hold Up on the Job
No more thread damage and costly down time with Greenlee's 7212SP-2P Punch! It is constructed from durable black oxide coated carbon steel. The Punch has non-threaded design to eliminate cross threading. The "no-thread" design means a longer tool life, faster punches, and savings of time and money.
Features of the 2 Inch Speed Punch
- Application : For punching conduit sized holes in mild steel, aluminum, fiberglass, and plastic.
- Capacity : Mild steel up through 10 gauge (3.5 mm).
- Diameter : Actual hole size: 2.416" (61.5 MM)
- Material : Carbon Steel, Nickel Plated
- Minimum Pilot Hole : Recommended size: 7/8" (22.2 MM)
- Operation : Must be used with other SPEED PUNCH® System components.
- Sub Brand : SPEED PUNCH®
- Type : Knockout Punches
California Residents Proposition 65 Warning - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov