The Greenlee 1917-SS Stainless Wire Stripper is 6 inches long and can strip 16-26 AWG Solid and 18-28 AWG stranded wire. The blades are razor sharp and precise with the ability to strip cables without nicking the wire.
These strippers are high quality and considered professional grade. Customers often choose the 1917-SS because the stainless steel build makes them rust and corrosion resistant. Like many wire strippers, it includes bolt shears and a serrated nose for bending, pulling and shaping wires. The spring action grip helps gives a productivity boost while relieving your hand of extra strain when using them all day.
If your looking for superior wire strippers that are rust and corrosion resistant the Greenlee 1917-SS are the right choice!
Specifications of the Greenlee 1917-SS Stripper
- High grade stainless steel lasts 5X longer
- Precision ground stripping holes offer easy, consistent jacket removal
- Strips 16-26 AWG Solid and 18-28 AWG stranded conductors
- Multiple functions include plier nose, strippers, cutter, looping holes and spring back with low profile lock
- High Grade knives resist chipping and marring
- Looping holes and serrated nose for bending, pulling and shaping wires
- Long-life spring and low-profile lock for quick, repetitive stripping and cutting
- Application : Stripping and Cutting Wire Conductors
- Capacity : 16-26 AWG Solid, 18-28 AWG Stranded
- Finish : Laser etched and stamped feature indicators
- Handle Type : Vinyl Cushion Grip
- Jaw Type : Plier-type nose with precision ground stripping holes and cutter
- Material : High Grade Stainless Steel
- Overall Length : 6" (157mm)
- Package Type : Hanging Clamshell
- Type : Manual Fixed Hole Stripper/Cutter w/ Spring and Lock
- Weight : 0.2oz (5.7g)
Fred -- Ohio
Very pleased with my purchase was shipped to me very fast and the tool was price fair [6/13/2018]