For remarkably fast boring of 1" holes, the Greenlee 149H2-1 EZ Bore Bit is the right choice. E-Z Bore bits pull their way through wood studs, floor joists, sub floors, roofing and decking 4 times faster than the competition. Don't let the speed fool you, the drill bit also produces clean, smooth holes with less splinters and blowouts.
The 149H2-1 EZ Bore Drill Bit Features a Durable Double Blade Cutting Design
The double blade cutter won't easily clog and is made of hardened carbon-alloy. The edges can also be resharpened so you'll enjoy the benefits of this tool for a long time.
Make short work of any construction project by purchasing the 1" EZ Bore Bit today!
Specifications of the 149H2-1 EZ Bore Bit
- Double-blade design for fast, smooth cuts.
- Dual cutting edges can be re-sharpened for longer bit life
- Large, open design won't clog with wood chips
- Self-feed tip pulls bit through wood
- Outer spur teeth reduce splintering and blowouts
- Replaceable tip
- Application : For boring fast, clean holes through various wood materials in electrical, plumbing, and remodeling applications
- Bit Diameter : 1 IN. (25.4MM)
- Includes : Hex wrench and spare set-screw
- Overall Length : 5 IN. (127MM)
- Shank Diameter : 7/16 IN. Hex
- Shank Type : Quick Change
- Sub Brand : E-Z Bore
Trinh -- Katy, TX
Great tool! It is a time saving and dream making machine. I love it! [9/15/2015]